RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Whats wrong with rotting server ? RGFnewBanner-1Whats wrong with rotting server ? Levels4You-ButtonWhats wrong with rotting server ? VoltzWhats wrong with rotting server ? Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Whats wrong with rotting server ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

Whats wrong with rotting server ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong with rotting server ?   Whats wrong with rotting server ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi , tried to join, and i got a ... Server requiers you to be match safe .. What is this ???
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with rotting server ?   Whats wrong with rotting server ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 pm

This is a new feature of pf3 it makes sure your rf info is the same as the servers for example any add-ons to your ui file or some custom players skins and so on this is something that I changed the server to so that no one has a advatage over another person by using a custom players skin that makes the other players look neon green and stand out so much that it gives you a huge advantage in the game.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with rotting server ?   Whats wrong with rotting server ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Here is excactly what i got off of the Pure Faction site.

Match - Blocks all known cheats. All files are checked (may take longer for clients to auth)

Here is the link to that site: Match explained
Back to top Go down
T&J *T!NO*
Noobie
Noobie
T&J *T!NO*

PostSubject: match mode   Whats wrong with rotting server ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 am

all files which arent maps,music for maps have to be sort outta the multifolder to be able join match mode servers
Sad(((( never more burner in sexy white shorts LMAO

loved it so to frag his camping ass
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with rotting server ?   Whats wrong with rotting server ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

LMAO

I also removed the match mode thing to many people complaining that they want there players skins back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with rotting server ?   Whats wrong with rotting server ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with rotting server ?
Page 1 of 1