RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server RGFnewBanner-1Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server Levels4You-ButtonRotting Flesh has gone to a Private server VoltzRotting Flesh has gone to a Private server Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server Empty
PostSubject: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:05 pm

The server is now private If you wish to gain access to the server pm me here or use my msn or email they are both Keithgrayson67@gmail.com

Sorry to make it private now but I got very tired of the BS flying around the community and I no longer want to be a part of the drama.
Back to top Go down
A nOOb
A nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 am

I think you have made a wise decision , after all we have enough player's to stay loyal to the server .

Frag ya later mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Not so sure , there is nice people out there that don't keep up with forums but I respect and understand your decicion, I still feel like I need to object
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 pm

OK... my server will be back up to let the other nice people that don't use the forum play. You will loose some people in making this decision, i do support it, and i told you i did via msn...... BUT i don't fully support it. So as a result of this decision i will put my server back up for people to use it that don't use the forum. I am here to help people in any way possible, and i will if i can. Any questions or comments? MSN me at john-waldron@hotmail.com jocolor rabbit cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:50 pm

I have alot of the regulars emails and msn addys from b4 and i sent most of them the password already there are others who may not have my email or use this forum or l4y but please let them know to feel free to request the password via my email that is posted I am also gonna pop in and out of the other servers from time to time to catch the others and get them in the server.
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Ok sounds good.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server   Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rotting Flesh has gone to a Private server
Page 1 of 1