RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker RGFnewBanner-1Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker Levels4You-ButtonMain THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker VoltzMain THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker

Go down 
+4
Angel-of-apocalyps
Priceless
Ragin RF
Luv 2 Die
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker Empty
PostSubject: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:16 am

I have notice that the game tracker wasn't working, so i went to nebulamods.com and it tells you how to reset your tracker so you can play.

here is how to reset your tracker, Courtesy of nebulamods / Faction Files.com:

The Red Faction Game Tracker is currently down. Set your games and servers to use our Backup Red Faction Game Tracker and start playing again!
Just set your Master Server/Game Tracker to: rfgt.nebulamods.com
remember to save and exit.
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks for that mate. Freaked out a bit when i couldnt get on Razz

Anyway Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

no rotting flesh servers listed ????
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm not seeing Rotting Flesh on the list anymore. If you can get me an IP and port I can add it manually.

(Or just set the server's tracker to rfgt.factionfiles.com)

EDIT: I see a "Rotting Flesh 2" server now
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes, the Rotting server is down temporarily, i think his system went through an update, and restarted the computer, i have sent psyko an email, to let him know, but he will not be able to do anything until he gets home from work. The Rotting Flesh 2 is up so you can play on it until then.

Thanks,

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Don
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Come on and get it up and running,I need to play.oh can you put the word out that I need the unlock code for stopzilla 5.0?
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Don there is a torrent for that that includes a crack here
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4833406/stopzilla_5
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Rotting Flesh server still down   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Ok all,

I got an email from psyko, he thought he had the server back up, but it is not showing up on any list. He will try again tonight.

So in the mean time, I have started my server as a back up, it is www.rottingflesh.tk B/U,

also,

Ragin Freak has started a server with the same maps on it as well, he may have added new ones not sure as of this posting, but his server is:
Ragin Fraggery so feel free to use either one depending on where your lag is less.

at least until we can get the primary Rotting Flesh up and running again.

Thanks,
Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
PSYKO
Admin
Admin
PSYKO

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:08 am

Ok I finally figured out what the problem was! (the hard way) I didnt know I had to set the tracker on the server to rfgt.factionfiles.com
It had been working fine since the main tracker went down and I still had the old tracker site in it.... Not sure what changed.
Is the main tracker down permanently now?? If it is I am afraid we will get far few players joining since there are many that dont know about PF\factionfiles.com yet.
I should have checked here for the answer last night. Digital had it posted! LOL
Oh well it should be visible now. Thanks for your patience everyone!
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 am

Nice , glad its back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker   Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main THQ server Tracker is Down,you need to switch to nebulamods tracker
Page 1 of 1