RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up RGFnewBanner-1THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up Levels4You-ButtonTHQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up VoltzTHQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up

Go down 
+2
Jennifer
Luv 2 Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up Empty
PostSubject: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 pm

I have notice that the game tracker wasn't working, so i went to nebulamods.com and it tells you how to reset your tracker so you can play. I am having to stop the Red Doom server and run it as the Rotting Flesh b/u Server, so you will expierence some lag until i get get burner to reset his server or until the thq server comes back online.

here is how to reset your tracker, Courtesy of nebulamods:

The Red Faction Game Tracker is currently down. Set your games and servers to use our Backup Red Faction Game Tracker and start playing again!
Just set your Master Server/Game Tracker to: rfgt.nebulamods.com

remember to save and exit.

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Noobie
Noobie
Jennifer

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Dam it. Can anyone tell me the original game tracker adress when it works again. Smile
I forgot to write it down. >_<
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 pm

rf.thqmultiplay.Net
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:54 am

Ok, The main Rotting Flesh Server itself is back up and running, so you wont experience the lag issues that you do with the back up server, that i run, however:

I spoke with Digital_Ruler earlier, and he said that the primary rf.thqmultiplay.Net server for Red Faction might possibly be down for the next week. As soon as I have any further information, I will post it here. So in the between time, continue to have your tracker set as rfgt.nebulamods.com.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 am

thanks for keeping us up to date
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: you are welcome   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm

to all:

you are welcome, just trying to keep us all playing.
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:48 pm

The RF Tracker is back online....but what happened to the NM tracker?
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 pm

It went down due to THQ's going back up. We're going to be moving our backup tracker to stable hosting soon.
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Ah ok, cool
Back to top Go down
dim
Noobie
Noobie
dim

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 am

OH NOEZ!
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 am

the backup trackers is well appreciated , i wish i knew who to thank, there should be a contact and donation button @nm
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Digital_ruler is the guy Wink
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Thank you Digital_ruler Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up   THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THQ server is down need to use Nebulamods back up
Page 1 of 1