RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
New to the redfaction editor? we can help. RGFnewBanner-1New to the redfaction editor? we can help. Levels4You-ButtonNew to the redfaction editor? we can help. VoltzNew to the redfaction editor? we can help. Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

New to the redfaction editor? we can help.

Go down 
2 posters

Was this post helpful to you?
Yes
New to the redfaction editor? we can help. I_vote_lcap100%New to the redfaction editor? we can help. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
New to the redfaction editor? we can help. I_vote_lcap0%New to the redfaction editor? we can help. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

New to the redfaction editor? we can help. Empty
PostSubject: New to the redfaction editor? we can help.   New to the redfaction editor? we can help. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:31 am

Hey have you been wondering what the talk around here is about the RedFaction editor?
well here is your chance to get to know it from start to almost finish...

Ok to start it helps to have the RedFaction RedEditor open found in the start menu / redfaction slide menu...then select the RedEditor

ok now that we have the editor open you are wondering if you can move around. yes you can but some ppl have allredy beat us to it so we will give you the link to a great site for redfacton rededitor if you are having probs with: finding-need of info-how to-etc you just post it all here in the RedFaction Editor Forum.

RedTech.com

I hope this site was helpful to you. if it did not cover what you needed to know...we can get you answers...evan if it takes a day to get it we will try are best to fix you up.

Then lator you can post you map download link in are upload page/forum...no we do not have a download page active yet but we are trying are best to upgrade are forum as we build are community one topic at a time.
help are community by adding some post to help keep are members coming back.

you may post noob probs with the editor below.
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

New to the redfaction editor? we can help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the redfaction editor? we can help.   New to the redfaction editor? we can help. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm

redtech has been very helpful to me in the past , with many useful tutorials keep up the good work
Back to top Go down

New to the redfaction editor? we can help.
Page 1 of 1