RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Red Editor Ideas? RGFnewBanner-1Red Editor Ideas? Levels4You-ButtonRed Editor Ideas? VoltzRed Editor Ideas? Ffafflink
Similar topics
    Index
    Site
    Home
    IRC Chat

Forum

Red Editor Ideas?

Go down 
    +2
    Elements MOD RF
    JTK917(LoG)
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    JTK917(LoG)
    Noobie
    Noobie
    JTK917(LoG)

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Sooo, I'm getting a new computer this Saturday so I can actually play Red Faction on my own computer. Now that I'll actually be able to do anything with it, I'm going to start making maps again. So if anyone that doesn't make maps that has an idea for a map that they would like to see, let me know and ill do my best to match your idea and send you previews of it. We can check it out together and alter it if it isn't how you pictured? And I'll also include your name in the official map- something like "Idea from 'your name'."- or whatever. So start thinkin! Also, credit to Lagatron for any assistance in parts of making the maps that I'm unsure of how to do Smile

P.S. Pretty good at making maps, but try not to to be too harsh I'll try my best :p and I'd appreciate it if any other map makers would not steal these ideas from any of these people and claim it as their own =/

Thanks, Lamb_of_God
    Back to top Go down
    Elements MOD RF
    Regular
    Regular
    Elements MOD RF

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Make big boxes with tubes conecting them to make a good dm speed and agility map for people. the boxes and tubes make you have to keep moving to not die!!!lolz
    Back to top Go down
    http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
    JTK917(LoG)
    Noobie
    Noobie
    JTK917(LoG)

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:08 am

ooh :p might have to test that one out :p kinda like a B.A. hamster cage haha? with all the tubes and everything goin from one level to the next? sounds like it could be sweet. will see how it goes- keep em comin!
    Back to top Go down
    digital_ruler
    Regular
    Regular
    digital_ruler

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 pm

JTK917(LoG) wrote:
    Sooo, I'm getting a new computer this Saturday so I can actually play Red Faction on my own computer.
    Hey, I know you! Razz
    Back to top Go down
    JTK917(LoG)
    Noobie
    Noobie
    JTK917(LoG)

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 pm

lol who are you digital?
    Back to top Go down
    digital_ruler
    Regular
    Regular
    digital_ruler

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Seriously? Razz
    Back to top Go down
    T&J *T!NO*
    Noobie
    Noobie
    T&J *T!NO*

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: hmmmm....   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Shocked boxxy ????? Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    JTK917(LoG)
    Noobie
    Noobie
    JTK917(LoG)

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 am

lol yeah dig i have no idea who you are
    Back to top Go down
    Speedy1494
    Speedy1494

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 am

Bob fankerwink
    211 years old
    Lives in a hole in the ground with his fellow friends (Moles) with a computer....
    Money on hand: 3,000,000
    Man eater

details: Black toes, White/black burnt hair, one eye, 3 legs, white eyes, skin on left side of head missing, Half a boot, ugly hump on back, last seen eating books.

If found please call (1800)120H-FUKE
    Or call (8543) THE UGLY LOST

when sighted, please call your local AIR FORCE or ARMY to rescue him...once call is made, you may want to pet him to calm him until help arrives... good luck.
    Back to top Go down
    countejacula
    countejacula

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 am

Hey JTK917(LoG) i have a some ideas for maps , i have helped test maps and made music for some of nl_dac's maps in the past and enjoyed it very much , feel free to pm me or add my msn armowarrior@hotmail.com
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Red Editor Ideas? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Red Editor Ideas?   Red Editor Ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Editor Ideas?
    Page 1 of 1