RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
my idea for career stats at a server RGFnewBanner-1my idea for career stats at a server Levels4You-Buttonmy idea for career stats at a server Voltzmy idea for career stats at a server Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

my idea for career stats at a server

Go down 
+3
Burner
Hawkseye
Ragin RF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

my idea for career stats at a server Empty
PostSubject: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm

maybe someone could write the code for a:
"TOTAL KILLS/DEATHS/GAMES/HOURS ETC.. ON THIS SERVER STATISTICS"/ COUNTER
SO RATHER THan just by game ...we can see info on out accumulative carreers at rotten flesh....
feel me???

hope someone explre this idea

Ragin..

RF
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm

... ON ""OUR" ACCUMULATIVE CAREERS.....
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

hmmm, indeed this would be nice and cool to have, too bad I don't know how to program.....yet bom
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm

I may be mistaken but I am pretty sure that there is someone working on this right now. I forget now who it is that is working on it and where I heard about this b4 but I am almost positive that I did hear about someone working on this program.
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:21 pm

hmmmm well I hope it runs in a box to the bottom of the screen...not a modified version of RF as PF is...that way you could still play PF while having this feature on.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Waiting for TrotSkie to make the server able to export player stats... as soon as that happens, I'll make a thing where you can have a whole-server stats display.
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 pm

sweeet
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 pm

awesome that is great to hear
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey could someone please help me!!!!! I know i made a big mistake when i went into servers when i was modding. it was a really bad idea and im SORRY!!!!!!!!! i really needed a real person to hang out with other than mess with people in RF. Now that i do i want someone to help me get the pure faction gurus to help me again. r2k guys are trying to get none to help me because i went modding into two of their servers. i am SORRY R2K guys i made a mistake, now none wants anything o do with me, and if anyone wants to just kick me to the curb because of what i did go ahead and do so. I AM SORRY.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Ooh and you may think that im just some messed up kid who has emotional problems. I'm not. i don't have anyone like me here and i feel like the odd one out. How would you fell if you were me? noone ever really lets me use my knowledge or apply it. They all think that im lieing and just want people to respect me. I dont i want someone like me.........
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 pm

what does your cry babying have to do with my post? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am

Elements this probably wasn't the post for this topic i would have recommended starting a topic of your own for people to view.

But here is my suggestion:
1. Do not mod in servers that do not allow it *Mods are cheats*

2. I told you b4 in another post about messing with people by using your mods in a server it does not only annoy the person running the server but the people playing as well. NOT TO MENTION GIVING YOU A BAD NAME!!!

3. You can get your help here if pure faction does not want to help you sorry to say this man but you did use a mod and then got a bad name from it and players do not like modders.

I cannot help you here and neither can anyone else here unfortunately that is not our site and that means we cannot tell them to help you.
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:45 am

Well lets see Elements, you have been instructed many times not to use your mods, still you insisted on the use of them, Burner and I both have even set up a server for all the modders to go into and have a place for themselves. I cannot run my full time, due to my bandwidth, But i did start it up, when i seen you were online, hell i even took the password protect off for anyone to be able to play in it. I used the widget tracker on it and found that there was rarely and i mean rarely any use of it. So i have just shut it down. If i'm not mistaken, that is the same reason Burner shut his down, due to lack of interest, but please clarify that with Burner. I have bent over backwards to help you out man, so please dont sit there and cry, that you just want people to make you feel like you belong.

I will still help you out if I can, but the other servers that have banned you, have made it very clear not to mod in their servers, look at it from their side man. It gets really hard as a server operator or an RCON holder of a server to deal with people, that just simply dont want to follow the rules of the servers. So in closing, you will need to go to each servers forums and plead your case to them, but i think you will have a hard time after the comments you made in your post. I'm here for ya if ya need to chat man.

And next time start a new thread for discussion instead of cutting off someone elses thread.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:51 am

If you want to dump your old persona: Get a new IP, get a new name, don't mod anymore. Done, and nobody will remember the old you :p
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm

YA WHY DIDNT THE KID MAKE HIS OWN POST .. NOW OM IRRITATED BY HIM TOO.. EVERY TIME I CHECK MY EMAIL THERES AN UPDATE WAITING ABOUT MY IDEA,.... BUT ITS NOT... ITS JUST MORE RF DRAMA.. MAKE ME WANNA PUKE silent
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 pm

way to hijack a cool topic , all the attention is on you again . Is that what you want bro attention? otherwise why would you be modding and taking over peoples posts. If you are a young person i understand ,but this is not good behavior for a mature sane individual Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 pm

digital_ruler wrote:
Waiting for TrotSkie to make the server able to export player stats... as soon as that happens, I'll make a thing where you can have a whole-server stats display.

so how long do you think that it might take before it is released Question
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Trot is currently working a really tough work schedule. His house is also being remodeled and he doesn't have much access to a computer. I've spoken to him on MSN once or twice in the past few weeks... He should be back soon.
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 am

home remodeling can be a nightmare , i hope it goes well for him . Cant wait to see this happen , would make the game much more competitive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my idea for career stats at a server   my idea for career stats at a server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my idea for career stats at a server
Page 1 of 1