RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Server issue 8-31-09 RGFnewBanner-1Server issue 8-31-09 Levels4You-ButtonServer issue 8-31-09 VoltzServer issue 8-31-09 Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Server issue 8-31-09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

Server issue 8-31-09 Empty
PostSubject: Server issue 8-31-09   Server issue 8-31-09 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 pm

The server went down this morning and a few minutes ago. Luv 2 Die is running the back up server right now. My main server should be back up tonight.

Burner
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

Server issue 8-31-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server issue 8-31-09   Server issue 8-31-09 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 pm

To all players:

Please understand when this occurs, you will expeirence more lag due to the fact that I am on DSL service and not cable. We appologize for that issue, but all we are trying to do is keep the Rotting Flesh Server playable for all players. As soon as there is an issue with Burners Server, I try and start mine up right away, So please, if you notice that there is an issue with the server please contact me on msn at the following addy:

sturfish69@hotmail.com

So, that i may be able to get the server back up and running, and that I can contact Burner to see if I need to start my server. During this transition, you may expeirence a few different maps, and also that all the AMPS are back in place, I will be fixing that issue soon hopefully, so that there is little variation between the 2 servers. I will also rename my server in the future to be Rotting Flsh B/U, so that it is very aparent, that we are running the back up server.

Thanks,

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down

Server issue 8-31-09
Page 1 of 1