RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! RGFnewBanner-1OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! Levels4You-ButtonOK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! VoltzOK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! Ffafflink
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!

Go down 
+5
T&J *T!NO*
Rocket
Hawkseye
Luv 2 Die
Burner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! Empty
PostSubject: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm

No one here is doing this and none of my rcon holders do this either but in other servers I have heard of this and I am quite disgusted with it.

1. I try to allow everyone the chance to play in my server reguardless of ping or lag. when they break the rules and mod then I kick and ban.

2. My server is now being called by sky tiger and a few others the NOOB server by all means please do I really dont care.

Now about lagatron He is a good kid plays the game within the rules and at times yes he can be a pest LOL but all in all hes a really good kid. Yes he has high ping and he moves in frames but I am still able to kill him it is a bit harder to do so but I still win against him 99% of the time. It does not hurt my server ever when he plays. I really dont understaind why some of you run him down and treat him like "Censored" and ban him from a server. I am sorry that some of you cannot play this game and allow others to play it like it was ment to be played I mean really I "Censored" at this game I really am not that good and If i can kill him and beat him what does that say about you people who ban him due to his lag saying that you cannot kill him am I that much better than you. If so I guess I am not as bad at this game as I thought I was.

It is sad when someone like lagatron gets banned for his ping you should really just stop playing the game if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Very well put. the gotta remember, they all started out like crappy players too. Took years to develop the skills they have.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm

sad part is most of them have been around since the beginning of this game and started out on dial up connections so should they have also been told not to play?

Did they also quit playing or get banned due to lag?
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:34 pm

this list includes the following servers that have placed a ban on me.

*T&J 900@www.redfaction.npage.de
*T&J EASY @
*T&J club
*T&J BOOM www.redfaction.npage.de
*T&J redfaction.npage.de
*T&J suicide redfaction.npage.de
*T&J HOT3 redfaction.npage.de
*<l-S> heavy metal

there are many more but I cant seem to find them in the server list that say im banned, but I am sure that there is more than 15 in this list...

I will update this list as soon as I see the server from witch i am banned.

Happy fragging!
Back to top Go down
Rocket
Noobie
Noobie
Rocket

PostSubject: Rats won't ban you because of Ping!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 pm

[i]
Hi There,
You will not be banned on Rats Server for bad pings! We have had players from Malaysia with a ping in the high 15oo's and although not ideal for fragging easy, he was still allowed to enjoy his fragging on the server. You are welcome Lagatron on Rats if and when you want to play and I'm sure that Rat would endorse this rule on his server as well...............................Happy Fragging,
Rocket bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball cyclops cyclops cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil flower
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 pm

thank you Rocket, I sure will be playing in there in the near future Surprised
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Rocket wrote:
[i]
Hi There,
You will not be banned on Rats Server for bad pings! We have had players from Malaysia with a ping in the high 15oo's and although not ideal for fragging easy, he was still allowed to enjoy his fragging on the server. You are welcome Lagatron on Rats if and when you want to play and I'm sure that Rat would endorse this rule on his server as well...............................Happy Fragging,
Rocket bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball cyclops cyclops cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil flower

Rocket I am glad to see there are other servers that are cool about this.

TY,
Burner
Back to top Go down
T&J *T!NO*
Noobie
Noobie
T&J *T!NO*

PostSubject: want to say some or more too :P   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 pm

hey girls!

lol lagga 15 in the list? maybe i can u unban on 10,11 or 12!! Smile but dont be mad with me if i cant do. i have to talk with jenny & tatjana. today i missed tati complete. it looks hard on the list TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ. but: accept ur laggy ping causes some effects. the frame thing yes and when u shot it sounds like ghostmod or any other rapidfire sometimes. i guess u was playin in TJ servers and anyone of us thought u was moddin. i heard ur sound sometimes. and i knew why. but tati and jenny dont play this game long like me. dont be mad with my girls pls.both arent good in english to talk a lot with ppl in the server. so imagine u host a server and a german as sample comes play with bad lag. u cant tell him any and the only u hear is his weirdo sound and see him movin in frames. i guess u cannot talk to him and u will ban too. normal... ill try to explain tati and jennys situation. AND LISTEN ALL!!!!!! every day comes ppl in their server and complain about the mods ,maps blaaaa bla. then swearin alot to both: w hores b itches ,suk my dik. hehe i beat master$lut´s (burner Razz ) censoring!!! i could fill forum here with storys from cocksteerin bedpi$ser which think they are the kings . 70 percent loads their shiit out by two wifes which cant right do contra without rcon and ban blocks. 1 percent say thx for the game and much work in background. forum homepage etc. yes i got their a very fast banfinger. yes near every day such "Censored". i saw with my own eyes enough there and i banned a lot too. who would not ban fast in such situation.. !!OH SKY TIGER WOULDNT DO!!. he dont abuse rcon power! hmmm maybe a ghost banned me for clickin fast what do a lot ppl. but thats another endlessstory ok enough now. ill talk with both to unban u. hmmmmm i have to make a topic on our site for all other rconers. they would ban u too for ur sound effects. george lukas would be proud...

lol! ok lagga dont take all personal what happen. keep fraggin or laggin Smile

oh and for ya F*CKER which laugh about my english!! try to speak german lol ill laugh too.

greetz tino (burners resident a-hole)

Last edited by T&J *T!NO* on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Model 1847
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Thats a nice thing for ya to do T!no thanx.
& Thanx to rats for letting laggers play too.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm

LMAO tino I love this guy LOL. thanks for helping lag out and yes you are my resident A-hole LOL you know I gotta give you a hard time man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm

haha you should see all the servers im banned from, but it dusnt make me mad. i really couldnt care less Smile

i think im banned from over 8? or 9?
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm

LOL awsome man, thanks

and dont worry, im used to it all tongue

happy frags
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 am

ok this was getting out of topic here, so the post I have Removed...
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Hmm, it seems in not banned here YET, so one short reply :

1. I never banned Lagatron
2. U banned me for no reason in Rotting, so of course im pissed off. I called NOOBS the ones who did it, and who accept it
3. Tino, u were banned once or twice because U CHEAT, and u know it, and u admited it
4. Tino banned me in all T&J servers ... but i understand his poor frustations, drumming and loosing is BAD
5. Burner, i still Respect u, your brother not so much ...

Happy fragging, Girls !
Long live RCON Power !
Back to top Go down
T&J *T!NO*
Noobie
Noobie
T&J *T!NO*

PostSubject: .......   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 pm

drumming yes sometimes, who doesnt???? oh cry tiger.....

lets ending this neverendlessfuckingstory!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: T & J   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 am

Can give just one advice, avoid the T and J servers, all of them. The rcon holders dont know sh... about the game they just want to act like god and that you kiss their boots. They run about 10 servers now in wich most of the time nobody plays. The fact that there is lag on them is obvious.
Lagatron cant help his lag he is on sattelite connection, we all know that.
Its also a known fact that whenever rconholders on those servers get annoyed because you kill them (aint that the purpose of this game ?), they just ban your as#.
I can say that I am very glad they did a widerange ban on me, and if my ip changes next month (because my servers move), I will be glad to sent it to them so they can add it to their banlist again.
Same goes for Colt (perhaps he can give me his mailadres)

Just one advice guys, go to a good server like Bit#hes Brew, Rotting flesh Factory, Ratsfaction, Redfaction.at, or even Tits & Jugs geek , rcon holders there are people that are a little older and wiser not crybabies.
Happy fragging !!!
Greetzzzzzzz
Angel flower
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 am

Hi angel long time no see LOL. How yah been?

Keith
Back to top Go down
Amdoravel
Noobie
Noobie
Amdoravel

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:34 pm

witches brew is good 2
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am

Sky Tiger (RO) wrote:
Hmm, it seems in not banned here YET, so one short reply :...

I do not ban for personal reasons, no matter where I am, unless you are violating some sort of rule and keep repeating it after you have been told...I will

so, with that being said, you may post freely at this forum, just keep your post according to the rules and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:18 am

OK, thanks ... how about unbanning me in Rotting Smile ? I promise i will be as silent as a fish (and as deadly as ... usual Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 am

sky tiger check you Pm box on this site i sent you a message.
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 am

ok, lesson learned, thanks silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!   OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK I wanted to say something on behalf of Lagatron!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Red Multiplayer-
Jump to: