RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Banning of Luv to Die RGFnewBanner-1Banning of Luv to Die Levels4You-ButtonBanning of Luv to Die VoltzBanning of Luv to Die Ffafflink
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Banning of Luv to Die

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Banning of Luv to Die Empty
PostSubject: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm sure some of you know or have heard about the lil problem I had with Luvs to die this weekend.
I would now like to share with you the facts as I see it & to prove I'm not just another ban happy server.
First off lets take a look at the PM He sent me at this very site.
Take note of how many times he came in server & what name he said he was using.

=============================================

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 am Topic: Why did you ban me yesterday?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Colt Walker,

Hey listen first of let me start by saying, that i'm sorry, if you think that i was doing anything harmfull yesterday. I had just downloaded the RF Browser 5.o and was looking it over. That is why i was in different servers yesterday. I only remember going into your room 3 x's, but i never once wrote anything when i entered any of the rooms. I just popped in see who was playing then left. Did something else pop up in there when i was in there?

I just like playing the game, i'm not a spammer as Burner mentioned some people thought I am. First of all, I have no reason to lie to you, if I dont get along with someone on this game, I wont say much more than Hi, LOL or GG. I always try to use these phrases out of respect.

Last night if you remember, you typed in "info" amd I typed back "?", you said you where not talking to me, then I was playing the other person in the room, when you typed in about "being the guy as server browser", i didn't respond right away, Then you typed it again and i said "who" all yhe while still playing this other person, you typed something else to the effect of the server browser question, at which time the other guy i was playing killed us both with a Fusion rocket, thats when I typed in "LOL" at the same time you asked about me being the server browser. I think you thought that i was LOLing you and i wasn't.

You typed in that i had been in your room 10x's plus in other servers, and i told you that i had only been in your room 3x's, thats when you said you were going to range ban me.

I was trying to type out this question to you when you banned me...."does the server browser effect or harm the rooms when you enter in? If so, I will remove it from my computer." something to that effect. but then you banned me before i think you got it.

Burner can vouch for me, I am an ok player as far as being good with skills, I do not go into rooms to harm anyones game, if asked to leave, i do so. Last of all i do not want to use a program that will hurt someones game. I have deleted that RF Browser from my computer, you will not see me on it again.

If i am going to get a rap as being a spammer for using it, i'd rather not use it. There are a bunch of other people that can vouch for me if you want i will give you their player names as well. I talked to Burner, because I play his room almost every day. We joke around alot in his room, but rarely in anyone elses room (Rottting Flesh Factory)".

Once again, i am sorry if you think i lied to you, I have not done so knowingly, I was trying to reslove this issue yesterday with you.

I am just here to play, i'm not here to spam anyones servers or piss anyone off during game play. I can care less who wins or loses, and I try to find games where people are way better than me, to help boost my skills. Just look at my screen name.

In closing, Do you think that I would put my own name "Luv 2 Die" in as the screen name of the RF Browser, if i was there spamming, i would have left it as server byowser. I have had that name in here for the past year and most people know I do not use Mods, I do not start shit with people, I'm just here to play.

Please next time, just keep talking with me so we can resolve any issues.

If you wish to keep me banned, thats all up to you, I'm just curious what you think I lied about?

Hope we can resolve this.

Luv 2 Die

==============================================

Now for my reply to his PM.

===============================================

First off let me say this, do you rly think I would have stoped playing a game to ban you if you just poped in like you say 3 times?
Hell no, so you telling me that lie is what pissed me off the most I hate liars.

You had to of poped into my server at the least 10 times before I caught you & got your IP.

See the image attached there alone shows ya 5 times & there were more before that.

God knows how many more times ya would of done that If I hadn't of caught & banned ya & this was all in less than a 5 minute period.
& yes the spamming stopped after I banned your IP so ya can't try to blame it on others doing it too.

When you were using it you were using the default server browser name not Luv 2 die.
look at image attached again & see the name you were using along with your IP.

You say you were looking for someone, then why the hell didn't you just use the player search feature on the browser?
Your story just has to many holes in it.

Now tell me if someone goes & rings your doorbell every minute, & runs how would you like that?

I would of gotten over the fact you were being an annoying pest but then to flat out lie & say you did it only 3 times is whats gonna keep ya banned for who knows when.

Banning of Luv to Die 212wjn8

===============================================

Sorry to waste y'alls time on such B.S. I just don't like to be labbeled as a ban abuser.
Thanx for the ear.

Colt Walker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Colt,

I would never accuse you of being ban happy abuser. I just wish we could have talked it out in your server room. But this is O.K. with me this way everyone knows what happens I quess. Once again, I cannot say that I'm sorry enough to you, never meant to seem to be lieing to you or anything like that. Sure hope you post the other PM's I sent to you, so you can keep this dialog going.

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 am

Im not trying to pick sides here but I do know of at least 3 others using the rf server browser are you sure all of the joins were from luvs 2 die. 2 of the 3 are TKO Spooky and LA LA the other is another TKO member. Again Im not taking sides just saying that there may have been a couple of joins using rf server browser from one of them and they all use that defualt rf server browser name. I have played alot with Luvs and he has never spammed my server and has always followed the rules on my server.

I wasnt there so I cant say one way or the other.

Keith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 am

Ok now this all happened within a 10 minute time period, I had had no other RF browsers come in the whole day long & I didn't have any after I banned him.
As you can see from my SS that this all had happened in a short amount of time.
Yet I continued to see him do it at allmost all the other servers that were populated.
He said that he was using his Luv to die name yet in my SS his name is RF browser along side his IP.
He also said 3 times well hell my math does suck but I do know that I can count to 5 on 1 hand & thats what I count in that ss.
& that doesn't even show the ones before so 10 is a more accurate number.
So if it looks like a duck & it quacks like a duck what is it?
Beleive what ya want it matters little to me.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 am

Colt im not saying that your wrong or right I even posted that I wasnt there so i cant pick a side I was just stating that I have played with him and I belive he didnt mean to spam your server. He is new to rf and I doubt he saw my post on l4y about the spammers and he has appologized for it and also said he is going to remove the rf server browser from his computer since he does not want a bad rep he even asked me if it was harmful to rf I told him about the spamming issue after he was banned he said he was sorry and asked me to speak to you. I even asked luvs to just let this lye it is your server not mine or his and it is your decision to kick or bann anyone for any reason. ---I'M NOT SAYING YOUR BANN HAPPY---

Keith
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

This issue was resolved between these 2 guys so the topic is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Luv to Die   Banning of Luv to Die I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banning of Luv to Die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Red Multiplayer-
Jump to: