RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
The 5th's Bann Story RGFnewBanner-1The 5th's Bann Story Levels4You-ButtonThe 5th's Bann Story VoltzThe 5th's Bann Story Ffafflink
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

The 5th's Bann Story

Go down 
2 posters

what do you thank?
Give Him Another Chance!
The 5th's Bann Story I_vote_lcap75%The 5th's Bann Story I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No murcy for the 5th!
The 5th's Bann Story I_vote_lcap25%The 5th's Bann Story I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

The 5th's Bann Story Empty
PostSubject: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 am

On Friday june 19th the 5th was banned by "EatLead" for the Reson of "(Not specified as of yet)"

Today i Alpha Omega was playing in the "VOLTS Capture the flag" server along with 3-4 other players one being Hindrix at the time who was modding, however EatLead was Arguing to the 5th about somthing totaly stupid from the last i can remember. so the the next thang i know i had seen that th 5th was kicked from the game and following was EatLeads reply. "he wont be coming back to volts any more....he has been banned now." and then eat lead had left the game and then came back again and said about the same thang an then left. as if he was proud of his work...

but however many ppl have been talking about the increase in the modders activity...there was one person modding who was banned who i know well, at that time he was using the name "Hindrix" to hide his RF user name.
and then shortly after the 5th was banned also along with another person who i do not have any info on right now.

this is not the full story but this will cover what we need to here.

however i do thank that the VOLTS clan should be better about who the choose for R-Con holders, as some ppl just get caried away with it all and thank they can do all they want.

granted, once in a blue moon, yeah... i can see someone gettin amd at a person and them banning them. but when it gets to the point of banning 3 ppl, they just need to chill for a while.

help the 5th by placing you votes here on rather if he should have been banned at all or not bye judging him before he was banned.

Last edited by EditorFreak395 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Visiters are now allowed to post in this topic

so post your ideas about what you thank.
Back to top Go down
Cupid

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Any ideas on who tipped on what the rcon password was?
Back to top Go down
Guesst

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:37 am

Probably creamzor again with his big mouth. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 am

Cupid wrote:
Any ideas on who tipped on what the rcon password was?

No, not that i am aware of.
Back to top Go down
The5th

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 am

yo gangstas, thought it was only fair that I put my 2cents into this. The story in a nutshell went like this. #eatlead was talking crap in the server (like always), you know bragging about how cool he is and how much a noob we all are. Then some other guy (didn't catch his name) said 'shut the f up eatlead u fer'. And I said 'well said mate' then I got banned. So that's it from my POV. As for who tipped him for the rcon pw. I got no idea, but apprently Turzyn taught this guy how to play rf good. So perhaps you might want to start with him with any leads.

The 5th
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:41 pm

being banned from voltz can happen anytime anywhere LOL i got banned and i wasnt even in the room when i got banned. that was some time back of course and i was unbanned the following day by one of the voltz clan members.
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 am

glad to here from you 5th Razz Twisted Evil

ok if i see him i will try to get the IP if i can, however have you been unbanned from volts?
if not post your ip here

And maby cupid might unbann you Smile
Back to top Go down
desire

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:18 am

rofl... that obviously isnt the 5th.. sounds like madog or creamy
Back to top Go down
desire

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:19 am

the one who posted in this topic i mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5th's Bann Story   The 5th's Bann Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5th's Bann Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Red Multiplayer-
Jump to: