RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Rcon Request   The Nasty One RGFnewBanner-1Rcon Request   The Nasty One Levels4You-ButtonRcon Request   The Nasty One VoltzRcon Request   The Nasty One Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Rcon Request The Nasty One

Go down 
+3
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Hawkseye
Nasty
7 posters

Rcon request - Nasty (Closed)
Yes.
Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_vote_lcap100%Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No.
Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_vote_lcap0%Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'd like to know you better before I vote.
Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_vote_lcap0%Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nasty
Noobie
Noobie
Nasty

Rcon Request   The Nasty One Empty
PostSubject: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi guys its Nasty, ( aka ENM, or EvilNastyMan)
seen modders in the server a couple of times and it's frustrating that I cant do anything but leave, I have acted annoyed at the modder and announced that I was leaving and going to Rats or Server 1 where I carry rcon but that spoils the game for me. I was wondering whether you guys would grant me rcon in RTF servers please. I have been around RF since almost day 1, I got my first copy for my birthday in Oct 2001 and have been prominent in the game as clan member, clan co-leader.. [AK] clan with ITCH, forum admin, OZRF, ITCH"S Madness, Weird Server Cafe. and rcon holder on Server 1, Ratsfaction currently, in the past on Swift, Burns Unit and a couple of others, and mapper.
I dont abuse my responsibility, I dont kick or ban without making absolutely sure of my facts, or without due warning. not one of the power merchants and believe that rcon is a priviledge not a right.
Thanks
Nasty (ENM)
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalshopworld.com
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 am

Poll added - Good luck, You've got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Nasty
Noobie
Noobie
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 am

Thanks EditorFreak, thought I could count on you
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 am

Well, I can't vote, but if I could, you would have my vote
Back to top Go down
Don
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 am

Nasty is ok.I think it would work out.
Back to top Go down
A nOOb
A nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 am

I have known Nasty , for several years ! No prob with him having rcon
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 am

You got my vote , Hey don is nice to see you in this forums!
Back to top Go down
Don
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

It's nice to be back finally.With a slow wireless connection,it made it hard for me to get in here and play the game.Now I'm running 10 meg and can get around again.
Back to top Go down
PSYKO
Admin
Admin
PSYKO

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Yep Ive played Nasty quite a bit in the last several months also. He seems like a good guy. You got my vote!
Back to top Go down
Nasty
Noobie
Noobie
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi guys, just checking back in, I believe my 10 days are up today, has a decision been reached?
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Yep. Congrats and welcome aboard.

(I'll send you the information via Email)

Thread locked.
Poll closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request The Nasty One   Rcon Request   The Nasty One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rcon Request The Nasty One
Page 1 of 1