RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
wheres my flesh supposed to rot? RGFnewBanner-1wheres my flesh supposed to rot? Levels4You-Buttonwheres my flesh supposed to rot? Voltzwheres my flesh supposed to rot? Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

wheres my flesh supposed to rot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

wheres my flesh supposed to rot? Empty
PostSubject: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:30 am

yo guys its me ragin .. pirat
hook a nube up with the password y'all

deejaysincro@hotmail.com

Very Happy

also

how do i find xmod servers ??
any one
?

peace..

ragin RF
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 am

The server password is 34 and as soon as i get my internet back up and running so will the server my internet went down last night while talking to luvs 2 die.
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:13 am

alien
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 am

thx brnrman.. hey u know how i can play my xmod "Censored" on a server?

ragin fragger
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am

Dont know what is xmod and give me the link to it and ill check it out and let yah know

Burner

BTW if you have luvs on msn please let him know to go to avalible and send me a message so i can talk to him
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:10 pm

http://redfaction.levels4you.com/cdc/xmod/

use this link it tells you a bit more than i can
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm

OK thanks to luvs for the info here yah go.

yeah you need to make a whole new destination file with all the original RF files, then d/l and install the xmod into that file. you need to use the pf launcher or rf launcher in the new file as you xmod launcher.
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:54 pm

ok, here is what i found to be the best way to install the xmod, because it wants to re-write some of the original file of RF.

1. make a copy of the original RF files, be careful not to have to many added maps in your multi folder, or else you will get an "Out of Packspace file error".

2. rename your copy something like RedFaction XMOD, and save it your c:games directory, or wherever your RedFaction directory is. DO NOT SAVE IT in your existing red faction folder.

3. After making this copy and knowing the name of it, extract the XMOD.exe launcher into that directory and folder and go from there.

4. You will need to use the XMOD launcher placed on your desktop to run it, or you can rename and your RF or PF Launcher from that file as XMOD launcher and send it to your desktop.

This will eliminate any corruption of your existing RF or PF files.

I have yet to figure out the creating a server yet using the PF Dedicated server option, it shows up on my server launch screen, but it does not show up on the Servers List within the game. So if you get this before i do, please st it on the forum.

But if you launch it from the old RF or new XMOD as create a game, it does show up on servers list.

Here is the link for the XMOD download: http://redfaction.levels4you.com/forum.l4y?do=view&t=161248

thanks,

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheres my flesh supposed to rot?   wheres my flesh supposed to rot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheres my flesh supposed to rot?
Page 1 of 1