RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Ok im a lil pissed off now. RGFnewBanner-1Ok im a lil pissed off now. Levels4You-ButtonOk im a lil pissed off now. VoltzOk im a lil pissed off now. Ffafflink
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Ok im a lil pissed off now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

Ok im a lil pissed off now. Empty
PostSubject: Ok im a lil pissed off now.   Ok im a lil pissed off now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 pm

OK could someone explain to me why every time i make a post someone deletes it? You want people to make posts don't you? So why deny them that by deleting their post, you want people to come here and enjoy their place on the RGF Forums don't you? So how bout not deleting their posts if YOU PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE THEM. Just a though............. Idea And if your wondering, I am a little bothered at what has happened to RF in such little time. Neutral

And don't take this as an offense, im not trying to make you angry.
If i am then your a Lil too sensitive............
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: check your facts before you rant   Ok im a lil pissed off now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok Elements,

I deleted your last post about running the Rotting Servers, because you had no servers running. So if ya want to rant to someone rant to me on MSN, if you notice i also deleted my post. Neither post was relevant anymore, so that is why i deleted them.

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: Ok im a lil pissed off now.   Ok im a lil pissed off now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Topic Closed.

The Issue was Resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok im a lil pissed off now.   Ok im a lil pissed off now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok im a lil pissed off now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Rotting Flesh Factory :: Rotting Flesh Server Rules and Complaints-
Jump to: