RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server RGFnewBanner-1Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server Levels4You-ButtonMap List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server VoltzMap List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server Empty
PostSubject: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 am

Here is the maps currently running on the main server of Rotting Flesh Factory Server:

RTS MiniGolf3
Barts Virtual Arena
All Around The World
Ducks Drive By
Island Jam
Mechs-RoseCityNighta
Gravel Pit
Barts HallWay
All Around The World 2
Birthday
PRARIE DOG CANYON
RTS Nick at Nite

Once again, sorry, but you cannot download the maps from this listing on this site, but this will give you the name and playing order, so that you can obtain the maps from L4Y.
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Good selection
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:42 am

Is there nobody who can place these maps on hotmail skydriver (5GB) or something like that ?
Since some of them arent on autodownload from nebulamods or some ppl still dont use PF, it would be nice to have a place where we can download them all at once (like a rar-file).

At Levels4you, you need to register and some ppl dont want to go tru all the annoying steps geek

Greetz,

Angel
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 am

Email me any maps that aren't on the autodownloader and I'll add then. Email to digi :AT: nebulamods :DOT: com
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 am

Good Idea A.O.A,

I am working on it right now. I wasn't aware of that feature with msn, i am in the process of d/l maps, they will be individualized, seeing as how in .rar format skydrive would not accept it. It should be ready for d/l from everyone by 12:00 noon Usa, California time today.

I agree the steps for l4y may be annoying, but if people really want to play dont you think they would be willing to sacrafice the same as all of us have to get started and stay able to play? And I fully understand that the use of PF3 is a personnal choice. (Please dont take this as a disagrrement with you, just my thoughts)

If you could further explain the steps for using the skydrive it would be appreciated, I am putting it up as a Public file.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 am

If you're going to use some sort of online storage, I'd recommend Megaupload Wink
Back to top Go down
PSYKO
Admin
Admin
PSYKO

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 am

Here is the current map rotation for - WWW.ROTTINGFLESH.TK server that I am running.

DM RTS ABugsLife
Dm RTS MiniGolf3
Dm RTS Recess (playground2)
Dm RTSMotherGoose
DM-[S_S] PRARIEDOGCANYON
DM_mf_2_AATW
DM_mf_All_Around_The_World
dm_NikkiVille
dm-birthday
DM-Citywar2
dm-Ducksdriveby
DM-Installation XJ15-TWO
DM-IslandJam
DM-Mechs-RoseCityNights
DM-MicroFaction[Redux]
DM-MicroFaction3
DM-RFU4-Gravel-Pit

Let me know of any map requests or anything that is not on the pure faction auto downloader.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Good rotation , Sorry but i have to give the map DM-Installation XJ15-TWO thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server   Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map List for Rotting Flesh Factory main server
Page 1 of 1