RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
So that everyone knows whats up!!! RGFnewBanner-1So that everyone knows whats up!!! Levels4You-ButtonSo that everyone knows whats up!!! VoltzSo that everyone knows whats up!!! Ffafflink
Similar topics
    Index
    Site
    Home
    IRC Chat

Forum

So that everyone knows whats up!!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Burner
    Admin
    Admin
    Burner

So that everyone knows whats up!!! Empty
    PostSubject: So that everyone knows whats up!!!   So that everyone knows whats up!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:06 am

I have been working on my house fixing somethings and I have had some other things going on here lately so I havent been able to get much done at all for the server and the tutorials I wanted to do.

For a while I am letting luv 2 die take care of the server he will be the one to go to if you have a issue. Keep posting things here about the server and he will respond when he sees it. I am going to truly be off the server for some time and most likely not on here as well. So Happy Fragging all and I'll see yah when I get back on here.

BTW I will still have the server running from my computer here but luv 2 die will be the one who is in charge unban requests as well as the rcon requests and so on.
    Back to top Go down

So that everyone knows whats up!!!
    Page 1 of 1