RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Server rules and info RGFnewBanner-1Server rules and info Levels4You-ButtonServer rules and info VoltzServer rules and info Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Server rules and info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

Server rules and info Empty
PostSubject: Server rules and info   Server rules and info I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

My rules are simple and to the point.

1. Do not spam my server and when your asked to shut up DO IT.

2. No modding allowed!!!

3. No spawn killing allowed!!!

4. I allow sh@t talking and cussing BUT do not abuse the rules by making things personal!!!

5. Do not come into my server acting like you own the place show people the same respect you want to have shown to you if I catch you bashing someone I will make it my point to embarrass you in front of everyone then ban you from the server!!!

I am a pretty easy going guy and I will listen to you if you have a problem but if I tell you to take a issue to the forum section or email me about it then do so and if you are to lazy to do that then shut up about it. The same apply's if a rcon holder is talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

Server rules and info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules and info   Server rules and info I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 pm

I am going to be setting up a private server for a few people to use this server will have a rotating selection like the ISM mod (a proper mod not a cheat mod) and rotate maps often it will also rotate through the proper mods at request. If you wish to gain access to this server you may Post in the forum section for the server or pm either me or luvs 2 die here and we will decide on you access to this server.
Back to top Go down

Server rules and info
Page 1 of 1