RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... RGFnewBanner-1the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... Levels4You-Buttonthe wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... Voltzthe wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... Ffafflink
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...

Go down 
+3
Model 1847
Burner
Hawkseye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... Empty
PostSubject: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 am

The Wars that I have fought and what I have been thru

Have a look, this is what I have been thru.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Dont sweet it man no big deal like i said just stay away from there forums and off there site the more people go there and post the more popular they get. This is why I dont go to there site anymore.

Burner
Back to top Go down
Model 1847
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 am

Did Voltz drop their affiliation with you too?
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Hmmmmm, I guess so... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Why do they have to "Censored" on you like they do? You are just a normal person who wants to play the game the same as we all do, and better yet i always do my best to piss them off i always mod and i always change my ip so i can get back in to their servers. Why dont you do that and change your ip, and dont sweat it i have people try to ban me and make fun of my name and all sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 am

Elements MOD RF wrote:
and better yet i always do my best to piss them off i always mod and i always change my ip so i can get back in to their servers.
Wow, thanks for spoiling the game for the rest of us. Rolling Eyes

It takes about 5 seconds to take rcon and ban you again. You're not inconveniencing anyone by modding. You're just being an annoyance, and that's not going to solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Not to be a arse but i have to agree with Digi on this one elements. Modding will only give you a bad name if you do it in servers that do not allow mods. You tend to kill the game for the others also when you are there to do it to one person for example I get mad at Digi for some reason (Not that i am) And he is running a server, He has 11 people playing I join using a mod to piss him off and he has to stop playing to kick or ban me. But what your not thinking about is it may take a few minutes for him to realize I am modding and to kick me out and I kill a bunch of people Ruining the game for them as well. You are not just affecting the person who you are trying to get at you are affecting everyone in the server. My suggestion is to not mod at all in servers that do not allow it.

A Word to the Wise If you are asked to leave any server for any reason By the person who runs that server Please do it and stay out. If you are not welcome then go to another server and play. If you do not like the rules of the server and cannot follow them then the same thing applys just find another server. It isnt funny being annoying and it isnt funny being a pest or a asre to people just because you have more time on your hands than you know what to do with and you are armed with a keyboard and anonymity.

Burner
Back to top Go down
Ragin RF
Noobie
Noobie
Ragin RF

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

GOOD POINTS BRNR MAN

IM WITH YA
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 am

Your name is incredibly amazing.
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 am

Btw elements that last comment of mine was not directed at you specifically it was more so directed at a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 am

Well lets see Elements, you have been instructed many times not to use your mods, still you insisted on the use of them, Burner and I both have even set up a server for all the modders to go into and have a place for themselves. I cannot run my full time, due to my bandwidth, But i did start it up, when i seen you were online, hell i even took the password protect off for anyone to be able to play in it. I used the widget tracker on it and found that there was rarely and i mean rarely any use of it. So i have just shut it down. If i'm not mistaken, that is the same reason Burner shut his down, due to lack of interest, but please clarify that with Burner. I have bent over backwards to help you out man, so please dont sit there and cry, that you just want people to make you feel like you belong.

I will still help you out if I can, but the other servers that have banned you, have made it very clear not to mod in their servers, look at it from their side man. It gets really hard as a server operator or an RCON holder of a server to deal with people, that just simply dont want to follow the rules of the servers. So in closing, you will need to go to each servers forums and plead your case to them, but i thinkl you will have a hard time after the comments you made in your post. I'm here for ya if ya need to chat man.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 am

The above post is made of win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...   the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wars I have fought, keep becoming more bloody as I go...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Red Lounge-
Jump to: