RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out RGFnewBanner-1ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out Levels4You-Buttonok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out Voltzok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out

Go down 
+2
tasty cadaver
Hawkseye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out Empty
PostSubject: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Ok the reason why I lag and have such a huge ping while in game is due to my ("ISP" - Internet service provider) satellite internet, no i cannot fix it! i have tried and there is nothing I can do, exept for getting dial up, and that isent my choice to have it changed.

*now to you idiots who keep this up after the fact that I have already told you this (Red top line) and keep asking me to leave or be banned when you really don't have Rcon. I just want to play like every one els, regardless of my ping, I am there to play not fight like little 5year olds, so if I can play/kill and you can kill me, there should be no problem then...Right? unless you are a big baby who complains and dos nothing but that, then I think it is time to grow up a lil ok?

P.S. my lag dos not harm the server in any way

*now, for you who use and have Rcon to ban people for lag, killing sprees, persanal reasons, etc, then you are only helping the death of RF, so if you are gonna ban someone, be sure that person is braking a server rule, other wise sooner or later you as well as the server gains a bad REPUTATION.

*this is for some of those who abuse rcon and deni it...

one way or another, it dont take long for some one to just simply spread the word a lil and you get known for what you have done...so you can change your ip eh? thats cool, until the fact that there are many players who look/watch for people who are just like you, in better text you can call them "bounty hunter's", they record your IP as well as the name you used, when you used it, and so forth, so you can run, but you sure cant hide.

its only the facts here, so its your choice to think about it...or just blow it off.
good luck. Wink
Back to top Go down
tasty cadaver
Admin
Admin
tasty cadaver

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

didnt know you have such a problem with being banned lag. that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Model 1847
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Banning because someone has a high ping is dumb.
RF itself is bottle-necked.
When it came out 90% of the people playing were on dial up.
People who choose to ban for a high ping are usualy idiots who just don't know anybetter like Creamzor.
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi all. Earlier today, we were playing in a NAB's server, and i told Laga to fix his ping or leave, cause he was f**king the game up. He told me to check my mouth, or he will get me banned in every server ... Fact: he is lagging, moving in frames, u cant him him, while trying to do that, u usually get killed.

OK, another conflict with asg : he is ALLWAYS acussing me of spawn killing. When u spawn in front of me, and u start shooting me, i kill u - is this spawn killing ???
U spawn, and u run all over the map, i saw u running, didnt know u just spawned, i kill u - is this spawn killing ???
NAB got both of us with a nuke, we spawned BOTH same time, i got a rail and i killed asg .... he starts again : SPAWN KILLER !!!

WTF ??

Now i was playing in your server , asg got rcon, and im banned .... way to go, kids !

ASG - U have no skill (asg is just camping everytime), Laga- im sorry about your ping, i would be pissed too, but u have to understand that u in a game is messing up the game.

OK, u are one family, U have rcon, BUT asg - u ll never be a GOOD PLAYER ! All my respect goes to BURNER - good player (except when he says he will ban me for killing players too fast DOH !! )

So, i guess this will be my first and last posting there, have a nice game in your server, please asg dont come again to witches or bitches server, ill be happy to return the favour (kidding, im not like u, ill just kill u a lot, and with Bigger satisfaction).

U are a shame for Red Faction, u and all the others who are abusing of rcon - RCON is for banning modders only !!!

OLD SCHOOL PLAYER - Sky Tiger (RO)
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

and by the way, the name of the game is RED FACTION - not RED FACTON like the title in this forum !!! Mad

Last edited by Sky Tiger (RO) on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Good Post lag, made your point straight through, good job man.

As for Sky Tigers Comment, if he knows it LAG, then dont waste your time trying to kill him. I can kill lag 4 out of 5 try's, and i know Sky Tiger you are a far better player than I am. So that excuse..
Fact: he is lagging, moving in frames, u cant him him, while trying to do that, u usually get killed is all B.S.. get over it man. As for ASG and Sky, I don't know i wasn't there. You accuse others of the same mentallity you have about Lag Sky, so think about it a little. Here is an idea for every player in RED FACTION: if ya dont like someone in a server that is not yours, instead of continuing to the point until you are kicked or banned, just leave, let things settle down before you come back in. It's that "Censored" simple. There are several servers to play in, if i have a dispute in a different server, I just leave, It's a F@#$ing game thats all.

Once again I state "Alot of the so called grown-Ups in this "Censored" game are far worst than little kids fighting over candy or something they like."

The truth is most of you that play this game is responsable for the death of this game due to the fact that most of you are all so much braver behind a keyboard than you would be face to face with people over the same issue's.

It is a well known complex that has plaqued the internet and phones since their invention. If you deny this to be true, than you are only ascerting the validity of this comment.

Think about it and be honest with yourself before any of you get upset over it. The truth will humble us all. This is coming from a crappy player, not someone who thinks they are good, i admit I play like crap. I even tease about having "The Sh tty player mod on". So take it for what it is worth to each and everyone personally, I really dont care how ya feel about the comment.

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 pm

OK to lagatron there is no reason why you should be banned for your lag or ping I am quite capable of killing you takes longer but I still can. SO TO ALL OF YOU RCON HOLDERS WHO RUN OTHER SERVERS EITHER I AM BETTER THAN YOU AT THIS GAME OR YOU ARE JUST RETARDS!!!!!!!!!

Next as far as asg camping I play him often as he is my brother and he rarely camps out!!! he is not a no skill player as he is better than me.

Sky Tiger yes I have asked you to calm down and give others a chance reason NO.1 no one enjoys the game and they all leave after playing you and I am trying to bring more people into the server not scare them away. NO.2 I never asked you to loose just to slow it down a notch. 99ame BK was much worse about that than you and people would leave as soon as they saw him. As far as your ban I saw your comment to LAGATRON on the server screen I wanted him to staind up for himself to you that is why i said nothing. As far as asg banning you the reason was no one likes a whinner "Censored" about lag 99ame BK was banned for the excact same reason so you were not the only one.

Now as far as you being unbanned I might have until you went off on your rant about kicking lagatron and banning him due to something as petty as his lag. If I can kill him then I know you can now grow up and play the game as it is just a game.
Back to top Go down
tasty cadaver
Admin
Admin
tasty cadaver

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 pm

hi skytiger its me asg. you were banned for violating a server rule you attacked lagatron and made it personal and also because you were constantly complaining about the lag issue. as far as my skill that has nothing to do with the issue being discussed here. this has nothing to do with you as a human being and i neither like nor dislike you as a person because i do not know you. if you feel you need to take out aggression and kill me alot in another server itll just make it a better game for me and alot more fun. see you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 pm

OK, ill be short, cause its 5.30 am here :

1. In rotting, i was saying NOTHING about LAGATRON, untill he opened that subject, and get rcon there, and said: do u remember me ? SO, what, i have to be scared that u will ban me now ? Go ahead

2. violating a server rule ?? Sorry, when i entered the server, i must have missed the rules reading

3. slow down and give others a chance ? its a killing game, no one is giving me a chance, or to any other player. After u spawn, u usually have about 2-3seconds, after that is not spawn killing. In my oppinion, spawn killing is what 99BK is doing, staying near a spawning place, and kill everyone that spawns there ....

4. its a pity that all the good players quit playing, and all the new ones with rcons act like they are GODS ... ure NOT ! i allways banned ONLY moders, and TINO a few times for drumming Smile, and he returned the favour in many servers he managed to get rcon ...

5. am i mad ? of course not .. i am playing this since the beginning 2001, ive been banned in lotsa server by lotsa "players" .... one more, no biggie ... but its a shame that this sht keeps happening ...

6. is someone that loves me ? guess not. maybe my wife ... im kidding, everyone loves me, but not in this game Smile)
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 pm

the point was that you kicked lag out for his ping and lag man and then you come in my server expecting to play the game??? really you say it screws up the game let me ask how does it screw up the game??? I play against him just fine yes it is harder to kill him but that makes it more of a challenge or are you afraid of a good challenge??? i want the game to be a challenge that is why I have no problems with loosing I can only get better. as far as your other bans well I dont quite know why you got banned but in my server I try to allow everyone to play regardless of their ping or lag. I do ban modders I do not care for spawn killers and my rules have been posted on here for a very long time now and i even had a message that popped up on the server for some time that said the site address so dont tell me you missed it you just choose not to look. i have gone out of my way to make my server good and to get as many players in there as possible. As far as you getting a chance 90% of the time you have 3-8 deaths only so you are a good player and letting a kill go once or twice isnt gonna hurt you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 pm

this is going outa hand, seriously its not his fault he lags a f***load. if he had a choice to lag or not to im sure he'd pick not to lag. like what the hell, grow up get over it and play the bloody game you morons
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 am

Luv 2 Die wrote:
Once again I state "Alot of the so called grown-Ups in this "Censored" game are far worst than little kids fighting over candy or something they like."

It is a well known complex that has plaqued the internet and phones since their invention. If you deny this to be true, than you are only ascerting the validity of this comment.

Think about it and be honest with yourself before any of you get upset over it. The truth will humble us all. This is coming from a crappy player, not someone who thinks they are good, i admit I play like crap. I even tease about having "The Sh tty player mod on". So take it for what it is worth to each and everyone personally, I really dont care how ya feel about the comment.

Luv 2 Die

Extremely well said!!!!!!!!! I agree 100% well except I dont have the shatty player mod LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Just joking you have improved alot luvs.
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 am

Just to be clear: i DIDNT kick Lagatron out - ASK HIM ! I just told him if he doesnt fix his ping, he might be kicked or banned, and i ment not only in the servers where i have rcon, but in other servers too - like it allready heappened, as i see ...

I repet, i only ban modders. Sometimes I kick (not ban) drummers, people with bad language or bad names (like 'Sky Poop (RO)', or 'Fruck u all', or peeople playing with my name, or Duck's etc ). Of course, i warn ALL of them first, to remove mods, to stop drumming / wall peeping / bad talking.

Like me, they might have missed "the server rules" that includes : not biatching about HMG, or someone's ping, or 'Dont win to frucking much'. But drumming, peeping, bad talking is allowed ... WEIRD !

I usually respect the rules THAT I KNOW, like dont kill Burner's kiddo. (really, 5 years ?? "Censored", i got my hands on a computer at 16, i guess, but again, the computers where at their beginning )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:13 am

HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY FIX HIS PING! HE CANT GET ANY OTHER FORM OF NET THEN SATALITE!!! jeeze
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 am

I didnt know that DOH ! I only entered this forum after i got banned ...
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 am

Sky Tiger (RO) wrote:
Just to be clear: i DIDNT kick Lagatron out - ASK HIM ! I just told him if he doesnt fix his ping, he might be kicked or banned, and i ment not only in the servers where i have rcon, but in other servers too - like it allready heappened, as i see ...

Ok yeah he did not kick or ban me, it was just for the fact that I hear this all the time, and normly most people who do say that very phrase aren't worth my time, so that is why I was pissed off...2nd you was complaining about my ping and that I might get banned or kicked (thank you for warning me as most people dont) I am not putting the server at any harm, the worst thing my lag could do would just slow the other gamers down by a small amount like +150 at the most, and that is just guessing.

now yes I am a harder target to kill due to the fact that I move in Frames, but you should be able to look at it as a challenge, or any thing you may want to.

there is not much i can do to help my lag, and if there was a way I would take it the very minute i see it!

so I will close this topic tomarrow so you may add what you would like to say.
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 am

Thank you for being fair and admiting i didnt kick or ban u.

Im sorry about your situation, i d pe pissed off, too. when ive started to play this, i was on dial up, but even then my ping wasnt That high ... when i said u might get kicked or banned, i was generally speaking, not that i will kick or ban u ... pffff ... we played before, and i didnt have a problem killing u, or anybody else Very Happy

And, Burner, i missed the following rules : dont win to frucking much, dont make any comment about hmg users or Laga's ping, i only remember the No-Killing-Burners's-Kiddo rule, that i usually respect (nuke mass killing doesnt count - i hope).

OK, have a happy game in your happy server !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 am

Smile all is settled then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 am

if u want, feel free to unban me any time. my IP is 194.102.75.251. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:21 am

sorry you will have to appeal to Burner for a lift. good luck with that, he is pretty understanding and will listen Smile

catcha round then aye Smile
Back to top Go down
tasty cadaver
Admin
Admin
tasty cadaver

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

hey skytiger you weren't banned because you threatened lagatron in another server you were banned for whining and complaining in rotting flesh. what happened in another server has nothing to do with your ban. and the comment about hmg users and dont win too much, yes we do not allow people to run around complaining about someones choice of weapon it drags the game down and we have no problem with someone winning but sometimes we ask someone to calm down so that other people can have fun. its not fun if the levels change every 5 minutes. have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Sky Tiger (RO)
Noobie
Noobie
Sky Tiger (RO)

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

1. "you were banned for whining and complaining in rotting flesh" - i wasnt saying ANYTHING , i was just playing

2. "we do not allow people to run around complaining " u were the one complaining everytime "Spawn killer !" . Remember ???

3. "we ask someone to calm down so that other people can have fun" - yea, right, its : Calm down or get kicked ... WTF ??? So, what, if u are slow, we all must be the same ?!?

4. "its not fun if the levels change every 5 minutes" - so make the frag limit higher, DOH !

Learn TO PLAY ! Have fun killing noobs, the only ones u can get ! Dont let anyone be better than u, ban the fruckers !

If u wanna know some REAL Players's oppinions about this sht, read this :

http://redfaction.levels4you.com/forum.l4y?do=view&t=236251
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm

I am closing this topic it has been argued to show both sides of the argument and both sides have had the chance to prove there point.

I yes have been told my kids are to young for this game sky however this game does not show that much blood and it also is not that graphic. As far as I am concerned the game is not any worse than what they see on tv watching the news or some of the cartoons that are on now. Also they are my children and what they say and do is for me to decide not for people who have never meet me and dont know what type of person I am. As well they are to young to be able to read and so far in my room they can play when that changes they will no longer be able to play in my server.

Sorry lag but i am closing this subject other wise it is going to continue to be argued and neither side will give in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out   ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok to get you "ANTI LAG" and "Rcon abuser" idiots straightened out
Page 1 of 1