RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore RGFnewBanner-1No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore Levels4You-ButtonNo wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore VoltzNo wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore Empty
PostSubject: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Today I played RF for the first time in 8 months.
So I guessed why wouldnt I go to rotting flesh server ?
Nobody was in the server, I tried out the rcon pass to see if it was still the same because James sent me a mail warning about a modder thats been around the server.

Soon some ppl joined and we had a bit of a match.
Zendragon was in there too and we were shooting with rail to one another.
He killed me with fusion and I said that was a lame kill.
He then said I had a bad attitude, took rcon and banned me withought any warning what so ever.

Is this the game policy on the server that was once a greqt server to play on ?

If that is so then I give you the advice to change the rconpass, and unscribe me from this forum. Because in that case I want nothing more to do with Rotting Flesh.

Sorry Burner and Luvs, we had a great time together.
I tried the urban terror game but for me the connection sux, so gues we wont see much of eachother around.

Grtz
Angel
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Angel-of-apocalyps wrote:
Today I played RF for the first time in 8 months.
So I guessed why wouldnt I go to rotting flesh server ?
Nobody was in the server, I tried out the rcon pass to see if it was still the same because James sent me a mail warning about a modder thats been around the server.

Soon some ppl joined and we had a bit of a match.
Zendragon was in there too and we were shooting with rail to one another.
He killed me with fusion and I said that was a lame kill.
He then said I had a bad attitude, took rcon and banned me withought any warning what so ever.

Is this the game policy on the server that was once a greqt server to play on ?

If that is so then I give you the advice to change the rconpass, and unscribe me from this forum. Because in that case I want nothing more to do with Rotting Flesh.

Sorry Burner and Luvs, we had a great time together.
I tried the urban terror game but for me the connection sux, so gues we wont see much of eachother around.

Grtz
Angel

Welll, thats not exactly how it went. But I am not going to get into a discussion about it here. In my opinion, people who berate and belittle other people are the reason fewer people are playing RF. If you come on my server and are rude, obnoxious and insulting, because you are using a different name so no one will know who you are, you will get banned. Being an rcon holder gives you even more responsibility to ensure that the players of the server have a good time. So, the next time you log onto a server using a different user name, and act like a jerk, be prepared to be banned.
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:49 pm

you aint even worth further comment man, youre just a pitty loser like are many in this game who are banhappy and think they are king on a server they host.
Do mind Rotting Flesh server stood for good players and rconholders, you are just not one of them.
I can only feel sorry for Rotting Flesh that you are hosting the server, perhaps that is the reason its going to waste.
Any rconholder on Rotting Flesh gives a warning before banning someone.
You didnt !
And for what reason did you ban ????
Because I didnt lay down before you and prayed ?
All I said was that youre fusion kill was a lame kill AND IT WAS !!!

You 're just a shame to the whole community, for this all is said.
My account can be deleted now.

Angel
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 pm

This is exactly what I am talking about. Totally abusive. No rational discussion, just name calling and childish behavior.
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 am

Not to take sides or anything here, but banning someone for saying something like that would seem a bit harsh in my opinion, whether or not you know them by their IG name.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 am

Well, I guess the standard for rcon holders has deteriorated since the old days. If you want me to re-instate him, I will. I just think that anyone who has proven themselves to become an rcon holder, then resorts to deception and chasing people off the server, doesnt deserve to be there. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:10 am

Well some friendS told me about this discussion here.
I said I wasnt coming back here but I would like to clear out everything before I leave.
Like I explained I reinstalled RF after 8 months and my son played the game just a couple of hours before this happened under the name Multinova.
He played like five minuts and left the game.
That day I played the game with the name Multinova because I didnt found name editor on my pc to change to my original name Angel-of-Apocalyps (with the special marking that can only be placed with name editor)
I guessed that was no problem since I just wanted to try the new pc out because I expected trouble it being a dual core.

The rest is history, I kicked ass in that server not to the liking of some players who left. I even got called a modder. since I didnt want to start a discussion and said nothing in reply, I took rcon to show I wasnt modding.
The only reply I got from the player calling me modder was further insults.
I DID NOTHING, SAID NOTHING !
zendragon joined in and the game went on until he killed me with the fusion and I said that that was a lame kill.
Immediatly he took rcon and banned me.
Screenshots were sent to admin as proof.

AND THAT IS HOW IT WENT !!!
I got no further reason to lie about all this.
And NO you dont have to reinstate me !
I will never return to the server as long as Zendragon is the host.

All this said I would like that the talk behind my back stops.
I also would like to give some of my friends who told me about the above posts, the advice to stop informing me of what is going on here.

I DONT GIVE A \"Censored\" ANYMORE !!!
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Wow, dude.... you suck as an RCON holder. I remember when i actually played. And it was nothing like this. I was a little kid with the mind of a four year old, but everyone was nice no matter what i did. I was even an RCON holder at the time. And Angel i completely agree with you. You were harshley treated.... and this guy whatever the hell his name is is a total fucktard. I served the server for a couple of days and it was fucking awesome. This was back when the games master server was hacked and i was the only one who still ran a server that didn't get hacked. Everyone was a happy camper. Now... i havent touched the game for a year or two and some fucktard is hosting the server and thinks he can ban people for simple mistakes on his part. Ban Angel for a simple thing he said that you labeled a bad attitude, idiotic and rhetorical. You sir should win an award for being the biggest fail of a server host and RCON holder ever. The complete image of a douche nozzle. Now, go find your butt buddy and get ass fucked by a post op \"Censored\". Ohh and yeah, whats up Burner,Luvs, and Laggatron? Yall are the true Fathers of Rotting Flesh, and now some idiot uses the name as a ban happy prick. How did that happen?
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Rofl, locked to prevent further flaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore   No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No wonder nobody is playing on the server anymore
Page 1 of 1