RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Just so everyone knows, RGFnewBanner-1Just so everyone knows, Levels4You-ButtonJust so everyone knows, VoltzJust so everyone knows, Ffafflink
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Just so everyone knows,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

Just so everyone knows, Empty
PostSubject: Just so everyone knows,   Just so everyone knows, I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi All,

Sorry i have not been in the game much lately, but we have fallen on bad times both with illness in the family and financially, but we are all dealing with the financial part right now, so if i up and disappear from the game completely for a while, you all know why. I will email those of you I have contact info for, and also post here, when I get back online, The 11th of June will be the cut off day for my service, unless by some miracle i can scratch up the finances. So If i am gone for a bit, that is why. Hope to see you all soon. This also goes for my cell phone service. It may get cut as early as the middle of this month on the cell phone, so if those that have my number try texting or calling and I do not respond back within a day, that is why also.

Life is a B!@tch, but we all come through hard times better and stronger.

Hope to see all of you soon.

Luv 2 Die
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: Just so everyone knows,   Just so everyone knows, I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Ok an update for you,

I will have internet service at least through the end of the month now, so lets see if i can keep it paid up...lol
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

PostSubject: Re: Just so everyone knows,   Just so everyone knows, I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Luvs your just having a hard time now aren't you? lol I'm starting to feel it too since my dad is about to loos his job....... Its gonna be a bumpy ride till he gets a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so everyone knows,   Just so everyone knows, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just so everyone knows,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Rotting Flesh Factory-
Jump to: