RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Having a problem with PF RGFnewBanner-1Having a problem with PF Levels4You-ButtonHaving a problem with PF VoltzHaving a problem with PF Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Having a problem with PF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

Having a problem with PF Empty
PostSubject: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

I cannot get the servers to list in PF. I changed the server list to factionfiles, nebulamods with no success. The RF Widget and server browser work tho. Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
A nOOb
A nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 pm

try 67.222.54.199
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am

A nOOb wrote:
try 67.222.54.199

Nope, does the same thing. It flashes "querying rf server tracker, then no servers show.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 am

Since RfServerBrowser and RFWidget work, try changing your client port (in PFLauncher).
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Ok changed the client port and server tracker and BOOM!!! servers showing....

Thanks Digi Smile
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 pm

It worked once, then the same thing. I changed the client port again, and no go....
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 am

Really weird :S. I don't think it's anything on the tracker's end, but I can't possibly think what it could be on your end.

Do you have any kind of firewalls that would be blocking RF/PF?
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:33 pm

No, i added this computer to the DMZ on the router. I found that if I click the "Get Servers" button about 15 times, it finally lists the servers. Oh well, at least I can do it that way.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular
digital_ruler

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm

But you don't have to click a bunch of times on RfServerBrowser? That's the weird thing.
Back to top Go down
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-
Noobie
Noobie
ZenDragon-(z.d.)-

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 am

True, and it just started doing this a coule days ago. I haven't added any programs except a driver for a pci card that goes in my docking station. Maybe I should remove the driver ....
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:05 am

Go looking for all firewalls and anti-virus software your system is running.
First go to windows firewall en add PF to the list of allowed and unblocked items.
Do the same in you antivirus software.
You even might need to give in the exact port the server is on to allow it to go out.

Thats how it worked for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a problem with PF   Having a problem with PF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a problem with PF
Page 1 of 1