RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Rcon Request - Priceless RGFnewBanner-1Rcon Request - Priceless Levels4You-ButtonRcon Request - Priceless VoltzRcon Request - Priceless Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Rcon Request - Priceless

Go down 
+4
Burner
Luv 2 Die
Hawkseye
Priceless
8 posters

Rcon Request - Priceless (Closed)
Yes.
Rcon Request - Priceless I_vote_lcap71%Rcon Request - Priceless I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No.
Rcon Request - Priceless I_vote_lcap0%Rcon Request - Priceless I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'd like to know you better before I vote.
Rcon Request - Priceless I_vote_lcap29%Rcon Request - Priceless I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

Rcon Request - Priceless Empty
PostSubject: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 am

Hey how ya doing Smile

1. RF Screen name or names you are and were using.
You might of seen me around as Priceless although now youll see me as Priceless

2. Any servers you hold Rcon for.
All of the Voltz servers, -R:M- Servers.

3. And last tell us why you would be a good rcon holder.
Well first of all, i am an Aussie. And their are a limited amount of Aussies left in the game which means im almost always in your server without a rcon holder. Second of all while im playing theirs about 20 seconds left and we are all so close and everyone starts complaining saying add 5 minutes.... Thirdly when a map comes up and people start complainin about how they dont like it and then the server ends up empty because no one wanted to play that map. Anyway most of you probably dont know me but i give you my word that i am a very trustworthy, fair and competitive red faction player. I also give you my word that i will use rcon as it should be used.

I look forward to hearing from you Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 am

Hi

I've seen you in-game a few times, but I haven't got to know you all that much. but from what I am reading, you seem to have some knowledge about being an admin.

Apparently, you will have to wait for all (at least the majority) of the current admins to vote on your request unless vetoed by one of the head operators within 10 days.

Good luck.
(poll added for current admins to vote.)
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Ok sweet.

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

Priceless, has always been a fair player each time i have played them, They seem to have a good head on their shoulders. I would strongly recommend Priceless, that you continue to play in the Rotting Server as often as you can and also post here any other familiar names you have used within this server, If there are any, so that other Rcon holders can get to know you better. I for 1 have played you often, so therefore I know some about your style and thinking in this server. So good luck to you m8, I hope that enough of the Rcon holders get an opportunity to get to know you, so as you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 am

Cheers for that mate Smile

Im having internet problems at the moment although rotting server is definitely one of my favourite server. Rotting and Voltz are probably my favourite. Smile

Word knows me Smile, and i see digital_ruler is here. I think he knows me Razz

Anyway cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin
Burner

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:17 pm

I trust luvs if he says your ok then ill go with his oppinion it would be a yes for me.
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the vote.
Back to top Go down
PSYKO
Admin
Admin
PSYKO

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Id just like to know you better. I dont get to play during the week much at all tho. Im mainly a weekend warriror.
Back to top Go down
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 am

Allright if you got Burners vote and Luvs, you got mine too.
I trust their good judgement Smile
Cheers .....
Be back online next week, just need to set up one of my 6 systems with RF rabbit
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Thanks guys. Hey PSYKO wat name do you go by in RF?
Back to top Go down
PSYKO
Admin
Admin
PSYKO

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 pm

heh i use many. always changing it to keep ppl guessing. But I use Psyko - Kable - mofo - a dirty whore......... too many to list.
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 am

Oh ok, well if ya see me say hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Any news on my rcon yet?
Back to top Go down
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin
Hawkseye

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

You've got 3 more days till the poll closes. But considering the polls, I think you got it. I can't promote you yet until the 10 days have passed.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Na no worries mate, just checking up Smile
Back to top Go down
A nOOb
A nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:00 am

I only say yes due to the other guys saying Ur OK . good luck !!
Back to top Go down
Priceless
Noobie
Noobie
Priceless

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks mate!! Greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
PSYKO
Admin
Admin
PSYKO

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Priceless,
I was playing in the server last weekend when you joined. I killed you a few times and you just left. Dont take this personally but I think need more time to get to know you. Trust takes time to earn.
Back to top Go down
RGF STAFF
Admin
Admin
RGF STAFF

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Request was overruled by a Supreme RFF Admin for: Trust takes time to earn.

Poll closed.
Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rcon Request - Priceless   Rcon Request - Priceless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rcon Request - Priceless
Page 1 of 1