RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Rcon problem RGFnewBanner-1Rcon problem Levels4You-ButtonRcon problem VoltzRcon problem Ffafflink
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Rcon problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
countejacula
countejacula

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:35 am

Hey guys , I got a problem trying to figure out what to do about rcon for my server , I know that the condition for me to use the rotting franchise Razz was for me to keep the rcon the same , but regulars in my server do not play in the other server , I keep getting asked for rcon but Im not in liberty to give it away .
Should I change the name for my server to something else so I can have my own rcon or should I just change the rcon for it to be independent from your?
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 am

Well, i don't think i have any say so in this issue. But if it were me, i would change the rcon from your server to be independent from the other server and keep the name the same. Some people might not even recognize that the new name is the server. I Mean, think about the consequences of changing a name that some people might not know and loose players. Or changing a number and just re-issuing that new number to the people who original had it. I just think it might be easier if you did that, just my opinion though. Anyways, Happy new year... and have a good holiday.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 am

Count,

Change your Rcon to meet your needs M8, just please let me and/or psyko know it in case we have complaints, and you are not online. Which to this time has not happened, so I do not forsee it. But you are hosting, so change it to meet your needs M8.
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am

Thanks , Will do
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 am

Did anyone even take my post into thought? Just wondering, and where did everyone go lol >Very Happy not allot of people around here anymore except for the server peoples, and some other peoples like me. Hope we get some more users!!!! WOOT! peace out
Back to top Go down
countejacula
countejacula

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am

Yeah , that is what Im going to be doing I just been out of town hunting for the past 4 days Smile
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 am

Oh, so someone did actually think about that post. I was beginning to think that i had no purpose even posting here lol.
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin
Luv 2 Die

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 am

Anger Management.......lol J/K

come on Elements, it has been the holidays, alot of people are away, and do not bother with these things.
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 am

WOOT WOOT the holidays are fun, i got my custom specs laptop lol.
Back to top Go down
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular
Elements MOD RF

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 am

Elements MOD RF wrote:
Oh, so someone did actually think about that post. I was beginning to think that i had no purpose even posting here lol.

By the "i was beginning to think......" i meant i was beginning to think i shouldn't have posted in this thread because i didn't see anyone quote or even mention it lol, i didn't mean i thought i had no point being in the forum at all! LMAO sorry i didn't explain myself enough flower lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rcon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rcon problem   Rcon problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rcon problem
Page 1 of 1