RedGameFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
my names in rf RGFnewBanner-1my names in rf Levels4You-Buttonmy names in rf Voltzmy names in rf Ffafflink
Similar topics
    Index
    Site
    Home
    IRC Chat

Forum

my names in rf

Go down 
    +2
    Luv 2 Die
    tasty cadaver
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    tasty cadaver
    Admin
    Admin
    tasty cadaver

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 pm

i go by several names some of them having to do with the fact that i am an atheist some of them have swear words in them and every once in a while it really seems to offend someone especially the atheist ones so i thought id post the question any of you guys offended by the names like godless f***
    filthy atheist pastafarian rabidape tasty cadaver and so on just been in the back of my mind lately
    Back to top Go down
    Luv 2 Die
    Admin
    Admin
    Luv 2 Die

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: Re: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Sounds like your not as much an athiest as ya once thought man, what you are expeirencing is called convivtion... Look it up or talk to me some more, I'll help explain it to ya more, not that i think your stupid, cause ya now I dont.

I'm not an Athiest, and I do believe in God, so judge me if ya want too, but i also, know that it is just a game, but in the same token, i dont care about the usage of all your different names, It adds comedy to a game as far as im concerned. We all will answer to and for ourselves in the end, to whom or what ever depending on your beliefs or disbeliefs. So to you I say KEEP EM COMING MAN, YOU GOT SOME INTERESTING NAMES, and I for look forward to the next one.

Your Freind,

Luv 2 die
    Back to top Go down
    M.I.G.MASTER
    Noobie
    Noobie
    M.I.G.MASTER

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: Re: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 am

CABA was the 1st name in RF
    2x4 was 4 a short time also
    APKAH name followed - not 4 long

.M.I.G.MASTER is the newest - (since Sept. 2001)

B well all
    Back to top Go down
    http://s14.invisionfree.com/MIG_CLAN_FORUM
    countejacula
    countejacula

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: Re: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 am

Hey man , i enjoy creativity in names like yours , im agnostic borderline Atheist , and i also hope my name is not offensive , but then again , people can take my name as they want to , but what matters is to be respectful and use common sense when dealing with others , it makes the game more Enjoyable.
    When i was told to leave from Rats server i couldn't believe it , my name its not even a proper bad word, i wouldn't want to see other servers get to that point.
    Back to top Go down
    Burner
    Admin
    Admin
    Burner

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: Re: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:30 am

Rats server is pretty strict about names and things said in there. I know I cuss a lot so I tend to steer clear of that server. Not saying anything bad about the server just that its not the server for me.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawkseye
    Admin
    Admin
    Hawkseye

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: Re: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 am

well, I have not been playing RF sense 2001 but I have used a few names for some time heavely

team alpha, alpha team, alpha, mega alpha, spartan017, THE LAGATRON, Dark Lag are all that I have used in order that I can best remember.

Rats is a good server and there rules are good but you have to remember what there objective is, to give the "Newer players" a place to enjoy that there parents can half way feel safe about and that there may be no bad influences language etc.

but this should not mean that if you play in Rats that you are or will be considered a "New player" at all, it shows that you have peace of mind. (If you are following the rules)

and I do play in Rats occasionally due to the fact that they are good people and that they are not using "Default" maps but custom maps and that there is only a faint lag there, and for some none at all.

Rats is a good server and I would recommend it to the new and yung players in RF.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

my names in rf Empty
    PostSubject: Re: my names in rf   my names in rf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my names in rf
    Page 1 of 1